Join us in honoring the industry’s Outstanding Women in Construction.
Construction Business Owner (CBO) Magazine is honoring some of the construction industry’s most hardworking construction professionals with a special section dedicated to Outstanding Women in Construction (OWIC). From GCs to CEOs to specialty trade workers, we’ll showcase amazing female professionals advancing the construction industry.
If you work with a woman who makes the industry a better place, we want to know about her! Using the form below, anyone can submit a nomination through Sept. 4, 2020. After nominations are closed, we will select finalists who will be featured in Construction Business Owner Magazine’s print magazine and online later this year.
To be considered, your nominee must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a female of any age
- Must work in construction (general contracting, subcontracting, specialty trades, and others allied to the field) in the United States
- Must be respected by industry peers, leaders and clients
- Must show outstanding skills, leadership and/or management
- Must make outstanding contributions to their company, industry and/or community
OWIC 2020 NOMINATION FORM
To nominate a coworker or colleague for CBO’s Outstanding Women in Construction 2020, complete the from below and click SUBMIT.